LT Automatic Voltage Stabilizers (Servo Stabilizer)
“Balaji Power Automation” make LT Automatic Voltage Stabilizers is very Reliable in Market.
RANGE : Upto 10,000 KVA.
LT Automatic Voltage Stabilizers hold its potential for units having either LT Supply or low capacity HT connections.
L.T. Servo Stabilizers prevents direct exposure of fluctuating voltage to critical electrical equipment in any establishment. It also prevents frequent tripping of overload and over / under voltage relays to ensure uninterrupted production.
These are design for Balanced Supply and Unbalance Loads as well as Unbalance Supply and Unbalance Loads. The range of input supply for stabilizer depends upon the voltage condition at the supply point.
However, standard ranges for L.T. Automatic Voltage Stabilizers are as under.
|Input Voltage Range||300 V – 480 V||340 V – 460 V||360 V – 450 V|
|Output Voltage||400 / 415 V ± 1%||400 / 415 V ± 1%||400 / 415 V ± 1%|
- Reduction in breakdown of the electrical equipment.
- Energy saving from 5% to 10%.
- Reduce Electricity Bill.
- Wear & Tear of the carbon is minimal due to friction less and smooth surface of the winding track and rolling mechanism of the carbon roller.
- Better current carrying conductor as copper strip instead of copper wire.
- Low No Load Losses due to use of pure CRGO core.
- Inspection of Carbon Roller can be done without taking out the whole assembly.
- In case of Failure of the automatic controller, the operation can be shifted to motor control, in case of failure of motor; the same can be shifted to manual mode.
- Efficiency Balaji Power Automation, L.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer is approx. 98% to 99%.
- Installation can be done for Indoor / Outdoor services.
- Life of L.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer under normal working conditions is 15 – 20 Years.
Applications of LT Stabilizer:
- Cement Plants
- Flour Mills
- High Rise Buildings
- Footwear & Leather Units
- Pharmaceutical Units
- Cold Storage Engineering Units
- Paper Mills
- Tube Mills
- Rice Mills
- Tea Plants
- Oil & Vanaspati Plants
- Food Processing Units
- Rubber Industries
- Rolling Mills
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Hotels & Clubs
- Distilleries & Beverages