Electroplating Rectifiers is an device that converts AC into DC supply. Balaji Power Automation make Silicon Rectifiers are broadly utilized in Electroplating, Anodizing, Hydrogenation and all different Electro chemical processes. These power rectifiers, anodizing rectifiers and electroplating power rectifiers are tailor made, protecting a huge variety from 500 Amps to 25,000 Amps at extraordinary output DC voltage as according to requirement.
Electroplating Rectifier Manufacturers in India
It is also known as Silicon Controlled Rectifier Equipment. We proudly to say we are one of best electroplating Rectifier Manufacturers in India.
More extensive applications in the electroplating field usually require a maximum voltage of 8V, 12V, 16V and 20V, 24V DC under various current capacities, depending on the requirements. Our regular range covers the nominal current range of 500 to 25000 amperes (Other ranges can be provided upon specific requirements). They are utilized by electricity utilities to distribute energy to home and industrial clients at a voltage that may be utilized by them for numerous purposes.
Salient Features Electroplating Rectifiers:
- Designed for 100% Continuous Duty Cycle
- Vertical, Copper strip wound,Carbon roller contact type voltage regulator is used
- Compact Design for Space Saving
- Lesser Power Consumption
- Negligible Maintenance
- Tested at Each Every Stage of Manufacturing
- Liberal Design Rigorous Testing of the Equipment Enables Trouble Free Service for Long Life
|Input Voltage||380 – 440 Volts, 3- Phase 50 Hz. AC supply or any other voltage|
|Output Voltage||Fixed Rated maximum DC voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage|
|Output Current||Rated maximum DC current|
|Temperature Rise||Less than 45° C above ambient at the top of the oil|
|Efficiency||Depends on voltage current rating of rectifier|
|Insulation||‘B’ class for oil cooled (Better than ‘A’ class)|
We have the right knowledge, years of experience, and technical capabilities in Electroplating Rectifiers Manufacturers in India.
- Electroplating (Chrome Plating, Hard Chrome Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Copper Plating, Gold Plating, Silver Plating etc.)
- Heating Furnace, Magnetization, Ionization.
- Anodizing Anodized Electro Coloring, Hard Anodizing.
- Cathode Electro Deposition (C.E.D. Coating)
- Hydrogenation, Electrolysis
- Copper, Aluminium & Zinc Refining